Training and Consultancy
Professor Okereke has extensive experience in delivering training, consultancy services, and motivational speaking in the following three areas
He has conducted training for managers in Oxford, Harvard, London, Abuja, Chicago, and several other locations around the world.
His clients comprise a diverse range of private and public organizations including large multinational corporations, international development agencies, universities, churches, students, SMEs and startups. He is practical and solution-oriented, combining an extensive international experience with good understanding of the local context to offer guidance and insights that are guaranteed to enhance individual and organizational performance.
“Success”, says Oscar Wild, “is a science; if you have the conditions, you get the result.”
Development training is a sure way to enhance your knowledge of the principles and steps to improve your personal, professional and organisational performance.
Whether you are looking for practical tips on how to motivate yourself and staff, communicate more effectively, sharpen your vision, get the best out your teams, resolve conflict in the work place, hire and keep the best minds, or manage your time more effectively, Professor Okereke will be happy to work with you and show you tried and tested ways to help you achieve your goals and increase your success.
Leadership and Personal Development Courses
Climate and Environmental Management Courses
- Environmental Policy Design and Implementation
- Climate Policy
- Carbon Footprinting and Climate Proofing
- Corporate Carbon Management
- Environmental Audit (ISO 14001:15)
- Environmental and Social Governance (ESG)
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Monitoring, Reporting and Verification
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Sustainable Finance and Green Investment
- Environmental Communication
- Environmental Risk Analysis & Management
- Carbon Market
Education Consulting Courses
- Research Design and Management
- Effective Academic Writing
- Publishing in High Impact Journal
- Writing a Good Grant Proposal
- Ethics and Value in Research
- Choosing a Degree Course that Fits
- Evaluation and Testing
- Effective PhD Management